Chapter I: INFORMATION ON THE O.I.D.E
File n°1: Presentation
Word of welcome of the President
Message of the President to the States and the media
O.I.D.E, a key actor of the development
Reasons having brought to the creation of the O.I.D.E
File n°2 General Policy
International Organisation of Economic Development
File n° 3 Economic policy of the O.I.D.E
File n°4 Schedule
File n°5 Source of Financing
File n°6 Statutes
File n°7 Charter of development and co-operation
File n°8 The administrative charter of the O.I.D.E
File n°9 Charter of the expenditure of the O.I.D.E
Chapter II: Intranet
File n°1 Rules of procedure
File n°2 Graphic Charter
- The graphic charter includes/understands the logo of the O.I.D.E, the logo of the UNEX, the models of invoice, the models of seals, the armoirie of the O.I.D.E, i.e. all that composes the logo of the O.I.D.E or the UNEX.
- Graphic colours of the Institution, the model of calling card, document, wholesale etc, all the standards which characterize the O.I.D.E except for the millimetre, this to ensure a maximum O.I.D.E safety.
File n°3 Trade Point
File n°4 Transport
File n°5 Forum of exchange
File n°6 Statute tallies and not tallies
File n°7 Data bases
- Files of the official texts
- Files of the O.I.D.E (the documents O.I.D.E, the photographs memories, and others)
- Projects (proposed by the O.I.D.E)
- Various approved lists of suppliers, contractors, and partners.
- Various plans of development accepted by the O.I.D.E
- Various signed copies of various headquarters agreements: English = French.
- The model accepted by the O.I.D.E of contract of employment for the recruitment of the personnel.
- Different legal instruments used by the O.I.D.E to carry out these objectives.
- Apart from the headquarters agreements to juridical attach the O.I.D.E to the States in order to provide to the O.I.D.E, an adequate legal framework for its interventions and to regulate the Staff Regulations of its civil servant (to approve) in each country, the O.I.D.E uses standard agreements to govern its technical and commercial operations, thus one of a number:
- An economic contract of partnership (technical collaboration)
- The contract of adhesion with the O.I.D.E, if it acts an adhering organization, (international charter for the development and co-operation)
- Draft-agreement of the O.I.D.E
- Standard agreement signed between the O.I.D.E and any Backers.
Chapter III: COUNCIL BOOKSHOP
- Form of application
- Form of request for financing
- Files of the O.I.D.E on line
- Various documents on line such as:
* O.I.D.E practices guide
* Draft of the O.I.D.E
* Economic doctrines of the 21 First century
* the error correcting code of the personnel of the O.I.D.E
* Diagnose economic of Africa
* Model of UNEX card to be sold
* Useful bonds
* Bond O.i.d.e – Abidjan.net
* Bond Oide – Yahoo.fr
* Bond OIDE and the Web site of its partner
Chapter IV: UNEX
1 Objective of the UNEX
2 Financing request and intervention of the experts
3 Trades and territories of the experts
4 Language of exercise of the experts
5 Origin of the experts and their qualification
6 Qualification level
7 UNEX internal procedure
8 UNEX professional card
9 Adhesions of the experts
10 Motivation of the expert candidates
11 Presentation of GIFIDEX
Chapter V: YOUR PROJECT
1 / - Information / Principle
- all information, methods and standards to reach a project
2 / - preliminary Request for project
All documents placed on bookshop council of which must provide the carrier with project to be accepted by the OIDE.
3 / - the follow-up of your project at distance
This heading must allow the carrier of a project registered on the single counter of the OIDE, to reach information on his remote project starting from a code which the OIDE, takes care of his project inscription.
- mode of financing
Indicate the procedures, conditional financing granted by the OIDE.
- system of management of the projects by the OIDE
Indicate to the carrier of the project how his project will be managed and that must arise in the draft-agreement signed between him and the OIDE.
- Project in progress
This heading gives the carrier of project, precise information concerning his project which, he reaches by a code pin including/understanding all the details in blue within mass.
Chapter VI: EXTRANET
This site is reserved for the partners of the OIDE:
Concern, any basic financial backer having signed an agreement with the OIDE. If he desires to inform himself on his case, for example, to have specific information concerning the use of the funds which are allocated to the OIDE for precise projects, he can go on the OIDE Web site, then click on extranet and use his code PIN to reach information relating to the file which binds him to the OIDE. We specify that, this Backer (i.e.: cannot with his code given to him by the OIDE to reach information concerning a matter other than the file which relates to him, on the other hand he can get information.
This heading also functions with codes. I.e. each State represented at the OIDE, through COREPER, representative has a code PIN, in order to obtain from the extranet precise information concerning the files relating to his country (the state of the relationship between the OIDE and his country)
Allows all partners of the OIDE to be able to inform himself while clicking on the UNO Intranet to reach the information desired between OIDE and UNO of kind to allow them in all transparency a perfect knowledge of cause to engage.
- Permanent Delegation
This heading offers the occasion to the various partners of the OIDE to know the number of already existing representations or in the course of opening and to have knowledge of the conditions to fill for the opening of a representation of the opening of a State, and to also consult all information in a given territory.
- Forum of the partners
Different from the forum of the heads from States and government (FOCEG) which joined together States to him, forum of the partners is rather, a top of all the partner is rather, a top of all non-made up State partners to adopt the new measures to walk with the OIDE.
It is the Permanent Representatives Committee which gathers on the whole the ambassadors or representatives of the States at the OIDE. While going on this heading, the States can directly reach all information with regard to them, then information relating to coordination of the projects of development with the OIDE. COREPER reflects all the information obtained from the OIDE in the States partner and their government.
- To become member of the OIDE
You give all useful information to become member of the OIDE.
- the Charter of development of the OIDE,
gives you access to the international charter of development and co-operation of the OIDE by providing you all the data bases relating to adhesion to the charter in order to become member of the OIDE.
- the Charter Cometh (committee of.....)
Must be known like all the standards of operation governing the committee.
- Companies of the OIDE
Relate to all companies invested by the OIDE, their presentation by order, their financial and economic position (weight of the company), with all the roles which these last exploit the economic plan.
Each company must appear on the file and represent by an image.